Leslie Equipment named new Bandit, Sennebogen dealer
Bandit Industries and Sennebogen added Leslie Equipment Company to the companies’ dealer networks in the southern United States. Leslie has ten locations throughout West Virginia, Southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky with large rental fleets and inventories for immediate purchase.
Leslie now stocks Bandit’s whole tree chippers and Beast recyclers to complement the dealer’s lines of John Deere construction and forestry equipment. Eight of Leslie’s ten locations in West Virgina and Ohio will represent Sennebogen products.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas415 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views