Let’s stop spending money extraneously and solve the infrastructure problem
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.”
This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. 12 State of the Union address that supported what is being viewed as deficit spending on stimulus-style projects.
To read more about this, see the post, Republicans introduce amendent to ‘bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington’ + my opinions, on “The Roadologist” blog on Better Roads magazine’s website. Better Roads is a sister publication to Aggregates Manager.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature241 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia114 Views