JLG launches quarterly e-newsletter
JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corp. company, is introducing LiftPod@Work, a new quarterly e-newsletter. Designed to highlight safe work practices and ways to enhance productivity on the job, the free online publication also includes information about the LiftPod portable work platform and offers insights for success in business.
“LiftPod@Work provides us with a communications vehicle to share key workplace safety trends with contractors and safety, facility and maintenance managers,” said Randy Marzicola, JLG Industries director channel development, in a prepared statement. “Subscribers will also find LiftPod success stories, new product introductions, and have opportunities to see us at trade shows and participate in live demos of the LiftPod.”
A LiftPod Basics tab takes subscribers to information about the LiftPod and invites them to click on various sections of the aerial work platform to learn more about its parts, how it operates and what makes it so innovative. They also have the opportunity to sign up for a live demonstration of the LiftPod as it tours the country.
In addition, the e-newsletter helps subscribers locate a LiftPod dealer in their area and provides important subscription information. JLG distributed the first edition of LiftPod@Work in August and plans to issue a special edition of the publication in September.
To learn more or to subscribe to LiftPod@Work, go to www.liftpod.com/en-US/subscribe.html.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views