JLG launches quarterly e-newsletter
JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corp. company, is introducing LiftPod@Work, a new quarterly e-newsletter. Designed to highlight safe work practices and ways to enhance productivity on the job, the free online publication also includes information about the LiftPod portable work platform and offers insights for success in business.
“LiftPod@Work provides us with a communications vehicle to share key workplace safety trends with contractors and safety, facility and maintenance managers,” said Randy Marzicola, JLG Industries director channel development, in a prepared statement. “Subscribers will also find LiftPod success stories, new product introductions, and have opportunities to see us at trade shows and participate in live demos of the LiftPod.”
A LiftPod Basics tab takes subscribers to information about the LiftPod and invites them to click on various sections of the aerial work platform to learn more about its parts, how it operates and what makes it so innovative. They also have the opportunity to sign up for a live demonstration of the LiftPod as it tours the country.
In addition, the e-newsletter helps subscribers locate a LiftPod dealer in their area and provides important subscription information. JLG distributed the first edition of LiftPod@Work in August and plans to issue a special edition of the publication in September.
To learn more or to subscribe to LiftPod@Work, go to www.liftpod.com/en-US/subscribe.html.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views