JLG launches quarterly e-newsletter
JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corp. company, is introducing LiftPod@Work, a new quarterly e-newsletter. Designed to highlight safe work practices and ways to enhance productivity on the job, the free online publication also includes information about the LiftPod portable work platform and offers insights for success in business.
“LiftPod@Work provides us with a communications vehicle to share key workplace safety trends with contractors and safety, facility and maintenance managers,” said Randy Marzicola, JLG Industries director channel development, in a prepared statement. “Subscribers will also find LiftPod success stories, new product introductions, and have opportunities to see us at trade shows and participate in live demos of the LiftPod.”
A LiftPod Basics tab takes subscribers to information about the LiftPod and invites them to click on various sections of the aerial work platform to learn more about its parts, how it operates and what makes it so innovative. They also have the opportunity to sign up for a live demonstration of the LiftPod as it tours the country.
In addition, the e-newsletter helps subscribers locate a LiftPod dealer in their area and provides important subscription information. JLG distributed the first edition of LiftPod@Work in August and plans to issue a special edition of the publication in September.
To learn more or to subscribe to LiftPod@Work, go to www.liftpod.com/en-US/subscribe.html.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views