Libra introduces a new self-service ticket kiosk and print terminal
Libra Systems Corp. introduced two new items at AGG 1 — the self-service kiosk and remote printer terminal. The Libra self-service kiosk allows for more truck traffic at the scale without increasing costs. The kiosk frees scale house operators, reduces data entry and ticket errors, reduces in-yard times, quickly and automatically identifies trucks, and control truck flow.
The remote printer terminal is designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The printer retracts the ticket into an internal box if not taken. Take a look at the video below.
[kaltura-widget wid=”ubfri1i5fl” width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)360 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars330 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)288 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees270 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views