Libra introduces a new self-service ticket kiosk and print terminal
Libra Systems Corp. introduced two new items at AGG 1 — the self-service kiosk and remote printer terminal. The Libra self-service kiosk allows for more truck traffic at the scale without increasing costs. The kiosk frees scale house operators, reduces data entry and ticket errors, reduces in-yard times, quickly and automatically identifies trucks, and control truck flow.
The remote printer terminal is designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The printer retracts the ticket into an internal box if not taken. Take a look at the video below.
[kaltura-widget wid=”ubfri1i5fl” width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas374 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views