Libra introduces a new self-service ticket kiosk and print terminal
Libra Systems Corp. introduced two new items at AGG 1 — the self-service kiosk and remote printer terminal. The Libra self-service kiosk allows for more truck traffic at the scale without increasing costs. The kiosk frees scale house operators, reduces data entry and ticket errors, reduces in-yard times, quickly and automatically identifies trucks, and control truck flow.
The remote printer terminal is designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The printer retracts the ticket into an internal box if not taken. Take a look at the video below.
[kaltura-widget wid=”ubfri1i5fl” width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India135 Views