Libra introduces a new self-service ticket kiosk and print terminal
Libra Systems Corp. introduced two new items at AGG 1 — the self-service kiosk and remote printer terminal. The Libra self-service kiosk allows for more truck traffic at the scale without increasing costs. The kiosk frees scale house operators, reduces data entry and ticket errors, reduces in-yard times, quickly and automatically identifies trucks, and control truck flow.
The remote printer terminal is designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The printer retracts the ticket into an internal box if not taken. Take a look at the video below.
[kaltura-widget wid=”ubfri1i5fl” width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views