Libra Systems Showcases Self-Service Kiosk and Remote Printer Terminals at AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo
The Libra Self-Service Kiosks allow material suppliers to increase revenue by handling more truck traffic without increasing the number of operators. The kiosks increase customer satisfaction by reducing in-yard times, and by allowing the extension of site operating hours.
- Increases truck throughput without increasing costs
- Allows operating hours to be extended for less cost
- Frees scale house operators to handle other responsibilities
- Significantly reduces data entry & ticket errors
- Reduces in-yard times
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Quickly and automatically identifies trucks
- Controls truck flow
REMOTE PRINTER TERMINALS
The Libra Remote Printer Terminals are designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The high-speed printer features exceptional print quality and a document presenter that holds the delivery ticket for driver and retracts it into an internal box if not taken. The printer’s loop print presenter ensures jam-free operation by eliminating user access to the document while it is printing.
The professionally-engineered industrial enclosure houses the printer and a paper roll up to 10” diameter. A heat shield keeps the print cool in direct sun and an internal heater keeps the printer warm in freezing climates. A motion-activated light illuminates when the enclosure is opened.
Consider the efficiencies of keeping the driver in the truck and delivering tickets electronically.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars286 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees259 Views