Libra Systems Showcases Self-Service Kiosk and Remote Printer Terminals at AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo
The Libra Self-Service Kiosks allow material suppliers to increase revenue by handling more truck traffic without increasing the number of operators. The kiosks increase customer satisfaction by reducing in-yard times, and by allowing the extension of site operating hours.
- Increases truck throughput without increasing costs
- Allows operating hours to be extended for less cost
- Frees scale house operators to handle other responsibilities
- Significantly reduces data entry & ticket errors
- Reduces in-yard times
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Quickly and automatically identifies trucks
- Controls truck flow
REMOTE PRINTER TERMINALS
The Libra Remote Printer Terminals are designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The high-speed printer features exceptional print quality and a document presenter that holds the delivery ticket for driver and retracts it into an internal box if not taken. The printer’s loop print presenter ensures jam-free operation by eliminating user access to the document while it is printing.
The professionally-engineered industrial enclosure houses the printer and a paper roll up to 10” diameter. A heat shield keeps the print cool in direct sun and an internal heater keeps the printer warm in freezing climates. A motion-activated light illuminates when the enclosure is opened.
Consider the efficiencies of keeping the driver in the truck and delivering tickets electronically.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views