Libra Systems Showcases Self-Service Kiosk and Remote Printer Terminals at AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo
The Libra Self-Service Kiosks allow material suppliers to increase revenue by handling more truck traffic without increasing the number of operators. The kiosks increase customer satisfaction by reducing in-yard times, and by allowing the extension of site operating hours.
- Increases truck throughput without increasing costs
- Allows operating hours to be extended for less cost
- Frees scale house operators to handle other responsibilities
- Significantly reduces data entry & ticket errors
- Reduces in-yard times
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Quickly and automatically identifies trucks
- Controls truck flow
REMOTE PRINTER TERMINALS
The Libra Remote Printer Terminals are designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The high-speed printer features exceptional print quality and a document presenter that holds the delivery ticket for driver and retracts it into an internal box if not taken. The printer’s loop print presenter ensures jam-free operation by eliminating user access to the document while it is printing.
The professionally-engineered industrial enclosure houses the printer and a paper roll up to 10” diameter. A heat shield keeps the print cool in direct sun and an internal heater keeps the printer warm in freezing climates. A motion-activated light illuminates when the enclosure is opened.
Consider the efficiencies of keeping the driver in the truck and delivering tickets electronically.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views