Liebherr appoints Peter Mayr as president
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
His role as president became effective July 1.
Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in Austria and was responsible for the sales support of dozers and crawler loaders in Spain. Since then, he has held positions such as national sales manager, Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd. (LGB) for all earthmoving products; general manager, earthmoving machines, LGB and Liebherr Rental Ltd. (LRL); and, most recently, managing director, LBG and LRL.
Mayr said he is excited to take on his new role as president.
“Together with the core Management team, I look forward to driving the company’s strategic initiatives, strengthening and growing our distribution and promoting the Liebherr brand”, Mayr said.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1055 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program579 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas311 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views