Liebherr appoints Peter Mayr as president
Liebherr has announced that Peter Mayr has been appointed as President of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
His role as president became effective July 1.
Mayr has worked for Liebherr Group since 2001, when he began working at Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH (LWT) in Austria and was responsible for the sales support of dozers and crawler loaders in Spain. Since then, he has held positions such as national sales manager, Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd. (LGB) for all earthmoving products; general manager, earthmoving machines, LGB and Liebherr Rental Ltd. (LRL); and, most recently, managing director, LBG and LRL.
Mayr said he is excited to take on his new role as president.
“Together with the core Management team, I look forward to driving the company’s strategic initiatives, strengthening and growing our distribution and promoting the Liebherr brand”, Mayr said.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views