Liebherr PR764 dozer
Liebherr is introducing its third undercarriage version on their largest dozer. Similar to the rigid and the single bogie undercarriage systems, the 110,000 lb PR764 can now be ordered with a double bogie system undercarriage which provides better traction and less vibration while working on hard or rocky terrain.
To make the better dozer even better Liebherr offers application specific kits for operations in landfill, coal, woodchip, and many others. The kits are available for their full line of dozers starting with the 38,000 lb PR724 up to the PR764.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views