Liebherr promotes Tim Doucette
Liebherr Construction Equipment has promoted Timothy “Tim” Doucette to the newly created position of General Manager – Brand Strategy.
In this new role, Doucette will work closely with the Liebherr President Duane Wilder.
Reporting to Doucette will be the marketing and public relations departments, sales administration, and the earthmoving product group. Doucette will also retain his current role as part of the dealer selection committee.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments272 Views