Liebherr promotes Tim Doucette
Liebherr Construction Equipment has promoted Timothy “Tim” Doucette to the newly created position of General Manager – Brand Strategy.
In this new role, Doucette will work closely with the Liebherr President Duane Wilder.
Reporting to Doucette will be the marketing and public relations departments, sales administration, and the earthmoving product group. Doucette will also retain his current role as part of the dealer selection committee.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views