LifeSavers is the premier national highway safety meeting in the United States dedicated to reducing the tragic toll of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Starting in the early 1980s, the Lifesavers conference attendance has grown steadily, drawing over 1,700 participants in 2003. Each year, the Lifesavers Conference has become even more relevant and timely, providing a forum that delivers common-sense solutions to today’s critical highway safety problems.
MORE FROM Favorite Causes
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views