LifeSavers is the premier national highway safety meeting in the United States dedicated to reducing the tragic toll of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Starting in the early 1980s, the Lifesavers conference attendance has grown steadily, drawing over 1,700 participants in 2003. Each year, the Lifesavers Conference has become even more relevant and timely, providing a forum that delivers common-sense solutions to today’s critical highway safety problems.
MORE FROM Favorite Causes
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views