LifeSavers is the premier national highway safety meeting in the United States dedicated to reducing the tragic toll of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Starting in the early 1980s, the Lifesavers conference attendance has grown steadily, drawing over 1,700 participants in 2003. Each year, the Lifesavers Conference has become even more relevant and timely, providing a forum that delivers common-sense solutions to today’s critical highway safety problems.
MORE FROM Favorite Causes
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety351 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show274 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs197 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views