LifeSavers is the premier national highway safety meeting in the United States dedicated to reducing the tragic toll of deaths and injuries on our nation’s roadways. Starting in the early 1980s, the Lifesavers conference attendance has grown steadily, drawing over 1,700 participants in 2003. Each year, the Lifesavers Conference has become even more relevant and timely, providing a forum that delivers common-sense solutions to today’s critical highway safety problems.
MORE FROM Favorite Causes
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views