Like Us For a Chance to Win Brannan’s New Book!
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan’s (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow’s Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I’ve loved Sam’s first two mysteries, but her third is my favorite so far. She’s hitting her groove as a writer, but continues to educate the public about mining. In fact, she references MSHA miner training in this book, and an environmental group plays a major role in Widow’s Might. As always, female mine manager Liv Bergen is the central character, along with various characters introduced in the first two books, and another member of her large family.
Rather than spoil the plot for you, I thought it might be more fun to share the opportunity to read the book for yourself. Sam and her publisher have graciously agreed to send an autographed copy of the book to one lucky winner. Simply like the Aggregates Manager page on Facebook for your chance to win. We’ll draw a random winner on Aug. 15, and a copy of the book will be sent to the lucky winner.
No purchase required to enter, participate or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on Aug. 1, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Aug. 15, 2012. Open only to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsored by: Randall-Reilly Publishing Company, LLC, Corporate Headquarters, 3200 Rice Mine Road NE, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility863 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views