Limestone byproducts for food create niche market
5. “Saved My Bacon,” a recognition program capitalizing on the notion that co-workers often assist peers in adhering to standards and avoiding injuries; this is supposed to foster added reflection on ways in which improvements can be conceived of, and implemented.
6. “That Was Easy,” a recognition program allowing more reticent workers to see either instances of discernment of hazards or failure to have detected such hazards with resultant insights on avoiding that failing in the future.
7. “Visual Safety Event,” which took a night-time look at safety and health hazards, and spawned useful insights about ways in which lack of visibility can threaten workers, and new approaches (e.g., strobe lights, better clothing, improved safety boards, etc.) for addressing those concerns.
MORE FROM AggBeat
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views