Lincoln Electric adds new model to advanced process welders line
Weld thicker materials with Lincoln Electric’s Power Wave S500 advanced process welder, which has more than 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized arc performance in specific applications, and powers Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG and Flux-Cored processes, including Pulse-on-Pulse, Power Mode, RapidArc and Rapid X. The Power Wave S500 is rated at 450 amps, 36.5 volts at 100-percent duty cycle and a max of 550 amps, 41.5 volts at 40-percent duty cycle, with an output range of 5 to 550 amps.
New hardware and software enhancements include iARC digital welding controls, which are more than 10 times faster than the previous generation controls; Integrated PowerConnect Technology, which automatically adjusts input power; CheckPoint and Production Monitoring 2.2, which enables welding operational data viewing on devices that include desktop computers, laptop computers, iPhones, iPads and more. Welding waveform and firmware upgrades can be obtained via a standard Ethernet connection. The modular unit can also be used with the optional Surface Tension Transfer Module or the Cool Arc 55 water cooler module, as well as transitioned into automated applications.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views