Lincoln Electric to hold free Pipeline Welding Seminar
Lincoln Electric is offering a free Pipeline Welding Seminar for contractors and professionals in the pipeline industry. The three-day, in-depth session will take place on March 29-31 at Lincoln Electric’s corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
The seminar will focus on topics such as solutions to common pipeline welding challenges, understanding hydrogen cracking and how to minimize it, effects of welding essential variables and new solutions for overall improved safety, productivity and quality.
Sessions will be followed by welding demonstrations on the latest pipeline welding techniques, equipment and consumables. Tours of Lincoln’s manufacturing facilities also will be included. For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Lincoln Electric at (216) 383-8355. Space is limited, and the deadline to register is March 15. For more information, visit lincolnelectric.com.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views