LiuGong 877III Wheel Loader Powered to Move Big Loads Fast
Katy, TX – With 56,438 pounds of breakout force and a well-powered yet fuel-efficient 280 hp Cummins Tier III diesel engine, the LiuGong 877III wheel loader is ready to move some serious volumes of material quickly and efficiently.
Like all other LiuGong products, the 877III is designed to compete favorably in the North American aggregate and construction markets with lower ownership and operating costs translating to higher values. This powerful machine features a Z-bar linkage and 5.5 cubic yard bucket that move a wide range of materials quickly and easily regardless of jobsite conditions.
A ZF automatic powershift transmission with a kickdown feature provides for optimum use of digging and loading power that speeds cycle times to lower costs per ton. An automatic load leveling system prevents material spillage during lifting and loading operations. The LiuGong 877III offers numerous other productivity, reliability, maintenance, comfort and safety features that put the machine in a world class of its own.
LiuGong designs, builds and ships over 40,000 wheel loaders a year. The 877III is backed by a 3-year/3000-hour power train/hydraulics warranty. LiuGong is the only construction equipment manufacturer to receive the coveted National Quality Award of China and are ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
For more information about LiuGong North America, LiuGong products or dealership opportunities please contact LiuGong at 281-579-8882.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views