LiuGong 877III Wheel Loader Powered to Move Big Loads Fast
Katy, TX – With 56,438 pounds of breakout force and a well-powered yet fuel-efficient 280 hp Cummins Tier III diesel engine, the LiuGong 877III wheel loader is ready to move some serious volumes of material quickly and efficiently.
Like all other LiuGong products, the 877III is designed to compete favorably in the North American aggregate and construction markets with lower ownership and operating costs translating to higher values. This powerful machine features a Z-bar linkage and 5.5 cubic yard bucket that move a wide range of materials quickly and easily regardless of jobsite conditions.
A ZF automatic powershift transmission with a kickdown feature provides for optimum use of digging and loading power that speeds cycle times to lower costs per ton. An automatic load leveling system prevents material spillage during lifting and loading operations. The LiuGong 877III offers numerous other productivity, reliability, maintenance, comfort and safety features that put the machine in a world class of its own.
LiuGong designs, builds and ships over 40,000 wheel loaders a year. The 877III is backed by a 3-year/3000-hour power train/hydraulics warranty. LiuGong is the only construction equipment manufacturer to receive the coveted National Quality Award of China and are ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
For more information about LiuGong North America, LiuGong products or dealership opportunities please contact LiuGong at 281-579-8882.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views