LiuGong Construction expands DLL parternship
LiuGong Construction Machinery has expanded its partnership with DLL to include wholesale and retail financing to dealers and customers throughout Canada.
Prior to this new agreement being signed, LiuGong and DLL collaborated to offer financing to dealers and customers throughout the United States.
The wholesale financing portion of LiuGong’s agreement with DLL includes both inventory and rental fleet financing for dealers, as well as the opportunity to participate in seasonal or special extended-term stocking programs offered by LiuGong.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant415 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March349 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Lafarge-Holcim merger comes under the gun from Swiss shareholder advisory group163 Views