LiuGong granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency
LiuGong Machinery Corp. was granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency on June 13 at the 2012 Global Brand Summit.
“As a famous Chinese heavy industry enterprise with more than 50 years’ experience, LiuGong has high aspirations, but is down to earth,” Zhou Lianxi, marketing professor of Brock University of Canada, said in a press release.
Zhou is also one of the branding committee members.
The Global Brand Summit is held by China Brand Center (CBC) of Sun Yat-Sen University and 21st Century Business Herald. The annual top meeting is for refining the best experiments, summarizing the particular model, and forecasting the future trend of Chinese enterprise’s brand-building activities.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 892 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views