LiuGong granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency
LiuGong Machinery Corp. was granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency on June 13 at the 2012 Global Brand Summit.
“As a famous Chinese heavy industry enterprise with more than 50 years’ experience, LiuGong has high aspirations, but is down to earth,” Zhou Lianxi, marketing professor of Brock University of Canada, said in a press release.
Zhou is also one of the branding committee members.
The Global Brand Summit is held by China Brand Center (CBC) of Sun Yat-Sen University and 21st Century Business Herald. The annual top meeting is for refining the best experiments, summarizing the particular model, and forecasting the future trend of Chinese enterprise’s brand-building activities.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views