LiuGong granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency
LiuGong Machinery Corp. was granted China’s Best Brand Award for Acquisition Efficiency on June 13 at the 2012 Global Brand Summit.
“As a famous Chinese heavy industry enterprise with more than 50 years’ experience, LiuGong has high aspirations, but is down to earth,” Zhou Lianxi, marketing professor of Brock University of Canada, said in a press release.
Zhou is also one of the branding committee members.
The Global Brand Summit is held by China Brand Center (CBC) of Sun Yat-Sen University and 21st Century Business Herald. The annual top meeting is for refining the best experiments, summarizing the particular model, and forecasting the future trend of Chinese enterprise’s brand-building activities.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction506 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views