LiuGong hires new western regional manager
LiuGong Construction Machinery has hired Marcus Menough as western regional manager. In this new position, Menough will be responsible for LiuGong’s dealer recruitment and training efforts, and for the sales support of existing LiuGong dealers in the states West of and including Wisconsin, Illinois, Tennessee and Mississippi, as well as the province of Manitoba, Canada.
Menough has worked in the construction industry in other positions including serving in a district or regional manager capacity since 1999 for construction equipment brands such as Ingersoll Rand, Kobelco and Volvo.
Menough holds a bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University. His home office will be at LiuGong’s North American Headquarters in Katy, Texas, though a large percentage of his time will involve traveling throughout his territory to recruit dealers in key market areas and to support existing LiuGong dealers with the sale and rental of LiuGong equipment.
LiuGong says its continued growth in the United States and Canada made it a priority to fill the western regional sales manager position.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world159 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views