LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life449 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers169 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views