LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views