LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs678 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina363 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views