LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views