LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views