LiuGong Machinery Corp. announces plans to develop new line rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views