LiuGong Machinery Corp. announces plans to develop new line rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April446 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry325 Views