LiuGong Machinery Corp. announces plans to develop new line rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs180 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views