LiuGong Machinery Corp. announces plans to develop new line rollers
Chinese heavy construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong Machinery Corporation unveiled its plans at Bauma 2010 to introduce new models.
LiuGong Vice President David Beatenbough said the company is developing new rollers — a complete range of bulldozers and a new grader, according to a report from the Bauma Daily News.
The company is also upgrading a paver for export, while contemplating large excavators and stressing the importance of mobile cranes, having just opened a new crane factory, according to the report.
The report also noted that the company plans to build a new mini excavator plant in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, 250 km from Shanghai.
The investment is €74.5 million (US$100 million) and it is planned the factory will produce 10,000 units per year, according to the report.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature239 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia113 Views