LiuGong names new board chairman
LiuGong Machinery named James William Donaghue as the new chairman of the board of directors for LiuGong Construction Machinery North America. Donoghue joined the company in 2008 as president of the company’s Latin America division and boasts 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
Donoghue received a bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering with an emphasis on power and machinery from the University of Illinois School of Engineering. He obtained his MBA from Webster University’s Graduate School of Business.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views