LiuGong President Zeng Guang’an named ’2013 Pioneer of China Industry’
Construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong earned several honors at an industry event in China in May.
During the 10th China Industry Forum in Beijing, LiuGong Group President Zeng Guang’an gained recognition as the “2013 Pioneer of China Industry,” while LiuGong Machinery Corporation earned the title of “2013 Demonstration Company of China Industry.”
The two awards recognize executives leading China’s industry and and companies representing reform and development in the country’s industry.
The company noted in a press release that last year it “strengthened its market both at home and abroad and ensured stable operation amid market slowdown.”
Zeng Guang’an began his term in 2013 as the youngest president of LiuGong Group and has since pursued exploration of the global market as well as sustainable development.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1308 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?699 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth497 Views