LiuGong President Zeng Guang’an named ‘2013 Pioneer of China Industry’
Construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong earned several honors at an industry event in China in May.
During the 10th China Industry Forum in Beijing, LiuGong Group President Zeng Guang’an gained recognition as the “2013 Pioneer of China Industry,” while LiuGong Machinery Corporation earned the title of “2013 Demonstration Company of China Industry.”
The two awards recognize executives leading China’s industry and and companies representing reform and development in the country’s industry.
The company noted in a press release that last year it “strengthened its market both at home and abroad and ensured stable operation amid market slowdown.”
Zeng Guang’an began his term in 2013 as the youngest president of LiuGong Group and has since pursued exploration of the global market as well as sustainable development.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views