LiuGong President Zeng Guang’an named ‘2013 Pioneer of China Industry’
Construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong earned several honors at an industry event in China in May.
During the 10th China Industry Forum in Beijing, LiuGong Group President Zeng Guang’an gained recognition as the “2013 Pioneer of China Industry,” while LiuGong Machinery Corporation earned the title of “2013 Demonstration Company of China Industry.”
The two awards recognize executives leading China’s industry and and companies representing reform and development in the country’s industry.
The company noted in a press release that last year it “strengthened its market both at home and abroad and ensured stable operation amid market slowdown.”
Zeng Guang’an began his term in 2013 as the youngest president of LiuGong Group and has since pursued exploration of the global market as well as sustainable development.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again321 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views