LiuGong President Zeng Guang’an named ‘2013 Pioneer of China Industry’
Construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong earned several honors at an industry event in China in May.
During the 10th China Industry Forum in Beijing, LiuGong Group President Zeng Guang’an gained recognition as the “2013 Pioneer of China Industry,” while LiuGong Machinery Corporation earned the title of “2013 Demonstration Company of China Industry.”
The two awards recognize executives leading China’s industry and and companies representing reform and development in the country’s industry.
The company noted in a press release that last year it “strengthened its market both at home and abroad and ensured stable operation amid market slowdown.”
Zeng Guang’an began his term in 2013 as the youngest president of LiuGong Group and has since pursued exploration of the global market as well as sustainable development.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views