LiuGong President Zeng Guang’an named ‘2013 Pioneer of China Industry’
Construction equipment manufacturer LiuGong earned several honors at an industry event in China in May.
During the 10th China Industry Forum in Beijing, LiuGong Group President Zeng Guang’an gained recognition as the “2013 Pioneer of China Industry,” while LiuGong Machinery Corporation earned the title of “2013 Demonstration Company of China Industry.”
The two awards recognize executives leading China’s industry and and companies representing reform and development in the country’s industry.
The company noted in a press release that last year it “strengthened its market both at home and abroad and ensured stable operation amid market slowdown.”
Zeng Guang’an began his term in 2013 as the youngest president of LiuGong Group and has since pursued exploration of the global market as well as sustainable development.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views