LiuGong selects new deputy general manager of Global After Sales Support
LiuGong Construction Machinery has promoted Dan Collins to deputy general manager of global after sales support. In this newly-created position, Collins will be responsible for heading all of LiuGong’s customer service in global after sales support.
Collins has more than 26 years of experience in the equipment business. He has worked for well-established brands including Caterpillar, Kobelco and Case New Holland, and he spent 12 years on the dealer level. Collins began his career as a parts counter representative through his positions as parts manager, service manager, rental manager, warranty manager and vice president of operations. The after sales support knowledge on all levels of the construction business has helped Collins thus far in his prior position as LiuGong’s director of global support.
Collins splits his time between LiuGong’s North American headquarters in Houston, Texas, and LiuGong’s corporate headquarters in Liuzhou, China. He frequently visits LiuGong’s 10 subsidiary locations and their parts depots around the world to gain further feedback and input about ways LiuGong can expand their current after the sale support programs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views