Loegering’s VTS – Versatile Track System
TRACTION HAS A NEW SHAPE.
The VTS – Versatile Track System® is a complete rubber track undercarriage that bolts directly to your skid steer”s standard hubs. VTS® utilizes forward placement of the front idler wheel to maintain flotation as well as added stability. By placing the front idler significantly ahead of the front hub position, VTS gains unmatched stability when digging and backing out of trenches as well as hauling and dumping heavy loads. VTS tracks provide bi-directional suspension which adjusts independently from one side of the machine to the other. The suspension automatically applies the track undercarriages back to the ground maximizing track foot print, evenly distributing horsepower and improving machine stability on uneven terrain.
In addition to increased traction and flotation, the rear idler positions the track underneath the ballast of the machine. By placing the rear idler farther back than the rear hub position, VTS gains unmatched stability when grading up inclines as well as traversing on side hills. Convert your wheeled skid loader to a track loader in under an hour. If you want incredible traction, better stability and a smoother ride, simply remove the tires from you skid loader and bolt on VTS today! Visit Photos & Videos to see VTS in action.
Call (800) 373-5441 today for your FREE DVD!
Visit the Loegering website at: www.loegering.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views