Lorig Construction Co. named Illinois Tollway Contractor of the Year
Illinois Tollway Executive Director Kristi Lafleur recognizes Lorig Construction Company with the Illinois Tollway’s Contractor of the Year Award.
Lorig was recognized for the roadway and bridge rehabilitation of the Tri-State Tollway Edens Spur (I-94) from the I-294 northbound overpass to the Edens Expressway.
Lorig was selected for completing contract work on time and under budget despite a challenging project schedule. The project included roadway pavement patching and resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation and installation of three noise abatement walls.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned401 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views