Lorig Construction Co. named Illinois Tollway Contractor of the Year
Illinois Tollway Executive Director Kristi Lafleur recognizes Lorig Construction Company with the Illinois Tollway’s Contractor of the Year Award.
Lorig was recognized for the roadway and bridge rehabilitation of the Tri-State Tollway Edens Spur (I-94) from the I-294 northbound overpass to the Edens Expressway.
Lorig was selected for completing contract work on time and under budget despite a challenging project schedule. The project included roadway pavement patching and resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation and installation of three noise abatement walls.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views