Lorig Construction Co. named Illinois Tollway Contractor of the Year
Illinois Tollway Executive Director Kristi Lafleur recognizes Lorig Construction Company with the Illinois Tollway’s Contractor of the Year Award.
Lorig was recognized for the roadway and bridge rehabilitation of the Tri-State Tollway Edens Spur (I-94) from the I-294 northbound overpass to the Edens Expressway.
Lorig was selected for completing contract work on time and under budget despite a challenging project schedule. The project included roadway pavement patching and resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation and installation of three noise abatement walls.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views