Lorig Construction Co. named Illinois Tollway Contractor of the Year
Illinois Tollway Executive Director Kristi Lafleur recognizes Lorig Construction Company with the Illinois Tollway’s Contractor of the Year Award.
Lorig was recognized for the roadway and bridge rehabilitation of the Tri-State Tollway Edens Spur (I-94) from the I-294 northbound overpass to the Edens Expressway.
Lorig was selected for completing contract work on time and under budget despite a challenging project schedule. The project included roadway pavement patching and resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation and installation of three noise abatement walls.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1165 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views