Lorig Construction Co. named Illinois Tollway Contractor of the Year
Illinois Tollway Executive Director Kristi Lafleur recognizes Lorig Construction Company with the Illinois Tollway’s Contractor of the Year Award.
Lorig was recognized for the roadway and bridge rehabilitation of the Tri-State Tollway Edens Spur (I-94) from the I-294 northbound overpass to the Edens Expressway.
Lorig was selected for completing contract work on time and under budget despite a challenging project schedule. The project included roadway pavement patching and resurfacing, bridge rehabilitation and installation of three noise abatement walls.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety377 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029224 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013178 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill137 Views