Luber-finer Hydraulic Filters Provide the Quality Filtration Your Engine Needs
Luber-finer Hydraulic Filters have the brawn to meet the needs of fleets and equipment in heavy-duty applications, including the construction, mining, agriculture, marine, and industrial markets. These Hydraulic Filters are constructed using only the highest quality components and deliver day-in, day-out performance in tough and demanding work environments. Every Luber-finer Hydraulic filter is tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. The efficient filtration reduces wear, guards against system failure and promotes maximum equipment uptime by removing the harmful particles and contaminants in the hydraulic fluid, all of which adds longevity to the engine. For better filtration, choose the Luber-finer brand of Hydraulic Filters.
Champion Laboratories, Inc. is a global manufacturer of Luber-finer branded filtration products. Luber-finer provides premium filtration solutions for all fleets and on highway, as well as all off-road applications such as heavy construction, mining, agriculture, oil and gas industry and marine. Luber-finer has been a trusted name in filters since 1936, providing high efficiency performance in the most demanding work environments. For more information visit http://www.luber-finer.com/ or call (800) 851-3641.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views