Luck Stone drops suit against Powhatan County
Luck Stone Corporation has withdrawn a pending lawsuit against Powhatan County, Virginia, according to a report from Powhatan Today.
The Powhatan County Board of Supervisors unanimously decided last week to accept the withdrawal, allowing Luck Stone and Powhatan Plaza LLC to refile a rezoning request.
The Richmond law firm of Troutman Sanders LLP filed a suit on Luck Stone’s behalf against Powhatan County on February 5 because the company believed the county improperly denied a zoning request for property Luck Stone owns.
Luck Stone wants 14.57 acres of its 19.53-acre property to be rezoned. Those 14.57 acres have various zonings.
The company withdrew the lawsuit on September 16.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views