Mack names 2009 International Dealer of the Year
In recent years, Mack has made strategic moves to strongly grow its presence in new and existing markets around the world. As a result of these efforts, Mack Trucks, Inc. finished 2009 as the leading exporter of heavy-duty North American trucks.
The demand for American-style trucks is high in many countries and is particularly strong for construction and heavy-haul applications.
“International sales continues to be an area of opportunity and growth for Mack,” said Carl Heikel, Mack senior vice president, international, in a written statement. “Our international distributors have been critical in supporting Mack’s reputation as the epitome of rugged, tough and reliable American-style trucks.”
Currently, Mack trucks are sold and serviced through an extensive distribution network in more than 45 countries. The brand is particularly strong in Latin America and Australia.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting932 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem913 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve377 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views