Mack takes the helm at Deere
Michael J. Mack, Jr., was named as the new president of John Deere’s Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division. Prior to his appointment, he served in a variety of assignments at Deere in finance, engineering, marketing, and operations.
“I am fortunate to be joining a close-knit team that has a strong focus on execution,” Mack said. “My preliminary focus is to build upon the strong foundation that has been established in many areas and position Deere to make the most of the long-term potential of this division.”
Mack had been senior vice president and chief financial officer of Deere & Co. since January 2006. Mack previously served in the finance division as vice president & treasurer, and in the company’s Worldwide Commercial & Consumer Division as senior vice president, marketing and administration.
Mack replaces Samuel R. Allen, who is the first president of Deere’s construction & forestry division to be elected to the position of chief executive officer at Deere & Co.in the company’s 172-year history.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views