Mack takes the helm at Deere
Michael J. Mack, Jr., was named as the new president of John Deere’s Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division. Prior to his appointment, he served in a variety of assignments at Deere in finance, engineering, marketing, and operations.
“I am fortunate to be joining a close-knit team that has a strong focus on execution,” Mack said. “My preliminary focus is to build upon the strong foundation that has been established in many areas and position Deere to make the most of the long-term potential of this division.”
Mack had been senior vice president and chief financial officer of Deere & Co. since January 2006. Mack previously served in the finance division as vice president & treasurer, and in the company’s Worldwide Commercial & Consumer Division as senior vice president, marketing and administration.
Mack replaces Samuel R. Allen, who is the first president of Deere’s construction & forestry division to be elected to the position of chief executive officer at Deere & Co.in the company’s 172-year history.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry320 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views