Mack takes the helm at Deere
Michael J. Mack, Jr., was named as the new president of John Deere’s Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division. Prior to his appointment, he served in a variety of assignments at Deere in finance, engineering, marketing, and operations.
“I am fortunate to be joining a close-knit team that has a strong focus on execution,” Mack said. “My preliminary focus is to build upon the strong foundation that has been established in many areas and position Deere to make the most of the long-term potential of this division.”
Mack had been senior vice president and chief financial officer of Deere & Co. since January 2006. Mack previously served in the finance division as vice president & treasurer, and in the company’s Worldwide Commercial & Consumer Division as senior vice president, marketing and administration.
Mack replaces Samuel R. Allen, who is the first president of Deere’s construction & forestry division to be elected to the position of chief executive officer at Deere & Co.in the company’s 172-year history.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year311 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views