Mack takes the helm at Deere
Michael J. Mack, Jr., was named as the new president of John Deere’s Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division. Prior to his appointment, he served in a variety of assignments at Deere in finance, engineering, marketing, and operations.
“I am fortunate to be joining a close-knit team that has a strong focus on execution,” Mack said. “My preliminary focus is to build upon the strong foundation that has been established in many areas and position Deere to make the most of the long-term potential of this division.”
Mack had been senior vice president and chief financial officer of Deere & Co. since January 2006. Mack previously served in the finance division as vice president & treasurer, and in the company’s Worldwide Commercial & Consumer Division as senior vice president, marketing and administration.
Mack replaces Samuel R. Allen, who is the first president of Deere’s construction & forestry division to be elected to the position of chief executive officer at Deere & Co.in the company’s 172-year history.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views