Mack TerraPro Series
The Mack TerraPro Series was designed to take the refuse truck to a whole new stratosphere.
Built on the reputatuion on the legendary MR and LE Series, these garbage trucks set a new standard. Every bit as rugged and reliable as theor predecessors, these trucks display powerful engined and reveal comfortable interiors that are ergonomically designed to improve workflow that was once an afterthought for trash trucks.
And with the addition of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), these Mack trucks run cleaner too. Mack has incorporated a unique, application-specific solution for refuse trucks that automatically initiates thermal regeneration while you work to clean the soot that collects in the DPF. This boosts productivity as you cna stop and go on your own terms.
So whether you drive the industry”s best-selling Cabover or our highly versatile Low Entry model, it”s clear, the TerraPro is engineered to keep you moving forward.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views