Mack TerraPro Series
The Mack TerraPro Series was designed to take the refuse truck to a whole new stratosphere.
Built on the reputatuion on the legendary MR and LE Series, these garbage trucks set a new standard. Every bit as rugged and reliable as theor predecessors, these trucks display powerful engined and reveal comfortable interiors that are ergonomically designed to improve workflow that was once an afterthought for trash trucks.
And with the addition of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), these Mack trucks run cleaner too. Mack has incorporated a unique, application-specific solution for refuse trucks that automatically initiates thermal regeneration while you work to clean the soot that collects in the DPF. This boosts productivity as you cna stop and go on your own terms.
So whether you drive the industry”s best-selling Cabover or our highly versatile Low Entry model, it”s clear, the TerraPro is engineered to keep you moving forward.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views