Mack TerraPro Series
The Mack TerraPro Series was designed to take the refuse truck to a whole new stratosphere.
Built on the reputatuion on the legendary MR and LE Series, these garbage trucks set a new standard. Every bit as rugged and reliable as theor predecessors, these trucks display powerful engined and reveal comfortable interiors that are ergonomically designed to improve workflow that was once an afterthought for trash trucks.
And with the addition of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), these Mack trucks run cleaner too. Mack has incorporated a unique, application-specific solution for refuse trucks that automatically initiates thermal regeneration while you work to clean the soot that collects in the DPF. This boosts productivity as you cna stop and go on your own terms.
So whether you drive the industry”s best-selling Cabover or our highly versatile Low Entry model, it”s clear, the TerraPro is engineered to keep you moving forward.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve363 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime223 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views