Mack Trucks names president of North American sales and marketing
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities.
Flaherty has been with the company for 38 years, and has served since 2001 as senior vice president for the U.S. and Canada. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
He will also continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group Executive Vice President for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America, and have global responsibility for the Mack brand.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views