Mack Trucks names president of North American sales and marketing
Mack Trucks Inc. on Dec. 19 named Kevin Flaherty as president of North American sales and marketing, effective Jan. 1, 2012.
Flaherty will be responsible for all of the company’s North American commercial activities.
Flaherty has been with the company for 38 years, and has served since 2001 as senior vice president for the U.S. and Canada. He will continue to be based at the company’s headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.
He will also continue to report to Dennis Slagle, who as part of a recently announced reorganization has been promoted to Volvo Group Executive Vice President for Trucks Sales & Marketing Americas. In this position, Slagle will oversee the commercial activities of all the Volvo Group’s truck brands in North and South America, and have global responsibility for the Mack brand.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person624 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger381 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger232 Views