Mack Trucks names Redhead Equipment as 2009 North American Distributor of the Year
Mack Trucks, Inc. named Redhead Equipment, Regina, Saskatchewan, as its 2009 North American Distributor of the Year.
Mack Trucks, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a manufacturer of trucks, buses and construction equipment, drive systems for marine and industrial applications, aerospace components and services, and a producer of heavy-diesel engines (9- to 16- liter).
Each year, Mack acknowledges the efforts and contributions of its dealer network by honoring high-performing distributors in its North American and International business units.
Selection criteria include sales, facilities, personnel, service, parts, general management, customer satisfaction and community service.
Redhead Equipment was founded in 1990; its dealer principal is Gary Redhead. It has four other locations across Saskatchewan, in addition to Regina. Redhead Equipment currently has 360 employees.
Mack also named 2009 winners for each of its U.S. regional sales divisions:
·Northeast Region: Beam Mack Sales & Service, Inc., Rochester, NY
·Southeast Region: Tri-State Mack, Memphis, Tenn.
·Central Region: RDO Truck Centers, Fargo, ND
·Southwest Region: Shipley Motor Equipment Co, Lowell, Ark.
·Western Region: Mountain West Truck Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Vanguard Truck Center, Houston, (part of the Vanguard Truck Group) was named National Used Truck Distributor of the Year, while the Mack Leasing System National Distributor of the Year award went to Tri-State Leasing/Tri-State Truck Center, Memphis.
“These businesses have done an outstanding job supporting our customers during very challenging times,” said Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president, U.S. and Canada. “We are proud to recognize the best of the best for 2009. And since Mack’s overall network of distributors remains very strong, I am confident that 2010will continue our 110-year tradition of excellent customer service and support.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views