Maintenance Tips for Telescopic Stackers
Are all components in good condition and protected from the elements?
If the answer to any of the above is No, then the problem must be rectified immediately. Maintenance Required
Daily Inspection Checklist (or every 12 operating hours)
Safety Features: Are all covers and guards secure and in place?
Are all warnings posted and visible?
V-Belt Drives: Are V-belts tight and in good condition?
Limit Switches: Are the limit switches free of dirt and debris?
Are the limit switches free of jams and/or damage?
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views