Major Wire hires new territory manager
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the South Central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire Authorized Dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso), and the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague has previously worked in the crushing and screening industry, having served for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel Co. sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry. Most recently, he worked as a crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment serving customers in Missouri, Kansas and surrounding states.
“Jerry [Teague] has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our Authorized Dealer Network,” Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire, said in a written statement. “He is very familiar with the industry as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views