Major Wire hires new territory manager
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the South Central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire Authorized Dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso), and the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague has previously worked in the crushing and screening industry, having served for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel Co. sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry. Most recently, he worked as a crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment serving customers in Missouri, Kansas and surrounding states.
“Jerry [Teague] has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our Authorized Dealer Network,” Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire, said in a written statement. “He is very familiar with the industry as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views