Major Wire hires new territory manager
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the South Central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire Authorized Dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso), and the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague has previously worked in the crushing and screening industry, having served for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel Co. sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry. Most recently, he worked as a crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment serving customers in Missouri, Kansas and surrounding states.
“Jerry [Teague] has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our Authorized Dealer Network,” Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire, said in a written statement. “He is very familiar with the industry as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views