Major Wire hires Richard Bell as national accounts manager
Richard Bell has re-joined Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited, a screen media manufacturer, as its national accounts manager.
Bell is in charge of progressing current national accounts and creating new agreements that mutually benefit both parties in North America and globally. This is his second stint with Major Wire, serving as the company’s Western U.S. Territory Manager from 2003 to 2005.
More recently, Bell comes from Encore Metals of Seattle, Wash., a division of Reliance Steel — the largest U.S. distributor of steel products. Before joining Major Wire in 2003, Bell spent more than 10 years in the aggregate and recycle markets as the Manager of Aggregate Sales for Tramac Corporation and as the Director of Key Account Sales for Ramco Construction Tools.
“Richard understands the needs of aggregate, recycle and coal operations today and already has valuable relationships with many of the largest, most respected producers,” said Major Wire’s Vice President of Sales Gary Pederson in a press release.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views