Major Wire hires Richard Bell as national accounts manager
Richard Bell has re-joined Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited, a screen media manufacturer, as its national accounts manager.
Bell is in charge of progressing current national accounts and creating new agreements that mutually benefit both parties in North America and globally. This is his second stint with Major Wire, serving as the company’s Western U.S. Territory Manager from 2003 to 2005.
More recently, Bell comes from Encore Metals of Seattle, Wash., a division of Reliance Steel — the largest U.S. distributor of steel products. Before joining Major Wire in 2003, Bell spent more than 10 years in the aggregate and recycle markets as the Manager of Aggregate Sales for Tramac Corporation and as the Director of Key Account Sales for Ramco Construction Tools.
“Richard understands the needs of aggregate, recycle and coal operations today and already has valuable relationships with many of the largest, most respected producers,” said Major Wire’s Vice President of Sales Gary Pederson in a press release.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views