Major Wire: Larger modular screen media
Major Wire says its new line of 1- by 2-foot Flex-Mat 3 self-cleaning, polyurethane modular screen media panels will fit virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing screening operations using traditional polyurethane and rubber panels to increase their screening capacity and in-spec material throughput up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between snap, step, pin, and grooved panels with opening sizes of 0.020 inches up to 1½ inches. Each new 1- by 2-foot panel increases total screen media open area by 4.6 percent when compared to two 1- by 1-foot panels. No screen box changes are necessary to switch to the larger panels.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views