Major Wire: Larger modular screen media
Major Wire says its new line of 1- by 2-foot Flex-Mat 3 self-cleaning, polyurethane modular screen media panels will fit virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing screening operations using traditional polyurethane and rubber panels to increase their screening capacity and in-spec material throughput up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between snap, step, pin, and grooved panels with opening sizes of 0.020 inches up to 1½ inches. Each new 1- by 2-foot panel increases total screen media open area by 4.6 percent when compared to two 1- by 1-foot panels. No screen box changes are necessary to switch to the larger panels.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views