Major Wire: Larger modular screen media
Major Wire says its new line of 1- by 2-foot Flex-Mat 3 self-cleaning, polyurethane modular screen media panels will fit virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing screening operations using traditional polyurethane and rubber panels to increase their screening capacity and in-spec material throughput up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between snap, step, pin, and grooved panels with opening sizes of 0.020 inches up to 1½ inches. Each new 1- by 2-foot panel increases total screen media open area by 4.6 percent when compared to two 1- by 1-foot panels. No screen box changes are necessary to switch to the larger panels.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views