Major Wire: Larger modular screen media
Major Wire says its new line of 1- by 2-foot Flex-Mat 3 self-cleaning, polyurethane modular screen media panels will fit virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing screening operations using traditional polyurethane and rubber panels to increase their screening capacity and in-spec material throughput up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between snap, step, pin, and grooved panels with opening sizes of 0.020 inches up to 1½ inches. Each new 1- by 2-foot panel increases total screen media open area by 4.6 percent when compared to two 1- by 1-foot panels. No screen box changes are necessary to switch to the larger panels.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views