Major Wire: Larger modular screen media
Major Wire says its new line of 1- by 2-foot Flex-Mat 3 self-cleaning, polyurethane modular screen media panels will fit virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing screening operations using traditional polyurethane and rubber panels to increase their screening capacity and in-spec material throughput up to 50 percent.
Operations can choose between snap, step, pin, and grooved panels with opening sizes of 0.020 inches up to 1½ inches. Each new 1- by 2-foot panel increases total screen media open area by 4.6 percent when compared to two 1- by 1-foot panels. No screen box changes are necessary to switch to the larger panels.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April598 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views