Major Wire names Valley Equipment as authorized screen media dealer
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Valley Equipment Company, Inc., as its new screen media authorized dealer in Oregon, eastern Washington, northern and southwestern Idaho and Hawaii.
The dealership offers all of Major Wire’s screen media solutions, including the advanced technology Flex-Mat 3 Self-Cleaning Screen Media in tensioned and modular versions and OptimumWire Woven Wire.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views