Major Wire names Westate Machinery as authorized dealer
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Westate Machinery Co. as its new screen media authorized dealer in Montana, eastern Idaho and parts of Wyoming.
The dealership offers all of Major Wire’s screen media solutions. Westate has worked directly with aggregate and mining customers for more than 60 years, providing screen media and other crushing, screening and replacement part solutions. The dealership has built a reputation for supplying screen media with very short lead times. This is made possible because Westate keeps track of and stocks the screen media wire diameters and opening sizes its customers regularly use.
“Westate is an ideal fit for Major Wire’s product line because they understand how to prove the value of advanced screen media technology to their customers,” says Jean Leblond, Major Wire president, in a written statement.
Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular helps producers achieve higher throughput, increase screen capacity and production, and eliminate common blinding and pegging problems. Combine that with Westate’s commitment to serve its customers with high-quality solutions, and we have a very good team.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views