Major Wire names Westate Machinery as authorized dealer
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited has named Westate Machinery Co. as its new screen media authorized dealer in Montana, eastern Idaho and parts of Wyoming.
The dealership offers all of Major Wire’s screen media solutions. Westate has worked directly with aggregate and mining customers for more than 60 years, providing screen media and other crushing, screening and replacement part solutions. The dealership has built a reputation for supplying screen media with very short lead times. This is made possible because Westate keeps track of and stocks the screen media wire diameters and opening sizes its customers regularly use.
“Westate is an ideal fit for Major Wire’s product line because they understand how to prove the value of advanced screen media technology to their customers,” says Jean Leblond, Major Wire president, in a written statement.
Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular helps producers achieve higher throughput, increase screen capacity and production, and eliminate common blinding and pegging problems. Combine that with Westate’s commitment to serve its customers with high-quality solutions, and we have a very good team.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views