Major Wire selects new territory manager
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso), and the United States Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague’s experience comes from serving for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry and, most recently, as crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment in which he served customers in Missouri, Kansas, and surrounding states.
“Jerry has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our authorized dealer network,” said Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire. “He is very familiar with the industry, as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
As Major Wire’s newest territory manager, Teague’s responsibilities will include offering the company’s Flex-Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular High-Performance, Self-Cleaning screen media technology as well as the OptimumWire. Teague will also work with Major Wire to conduct on-site screening plant audits for customers.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again269 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views