Major Wire selects new territory manager
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.
Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, eastern Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso), and the United States Territory of Puerto Rico.
Teague’s experience comes from serving for five years as a G.W. Van Keppel sales specialist for the Missouri aggregate industry and, most recently, as crushing and screening manager at Custom Truck & Equipment in which he served customers in Missouri, Kansas, and surrounding states.
“Jerry has been on the road selling Major Wire’s Flex-Mat 3 & OptimumWire screen media for nearly 10 years as part of our authorized dealer network,” said Gary Pederson, vice president of sales at Major Wire. “He is very familiar with the industry, as well as our company and the benefits of our screen media, making him a valuable asset to our customers in the south central United States and Puerto Rico.”
As Major Wire’s newest territory manager, Teague’s responsibilities will include offering the company’s Flex-Mat 3 Tensioned and Modular High-Performance, Self-Cleaning screen media technology as well as the OptimumWire. Teague will also work with Major Wire to conduct on-site screening plant audits for customers.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior203 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views