Major Wire’s new Website offers live chat Q&A
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues.
In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers to submit specific production-related questions to Major Wire screening experts and receive a quick response.
This fall, a live chat feature will be unveiled to provide producers with same-time answers.
However, the company notes that if producers would rather discuss these questions with an authorized dealer, they can locate a representative via the new dealer locator feature.
The new website also provides detailed information on the company’s Screen Maintenance Seminars and Screening Plant Audits that the company says shows customers how to produce “more material for less cost.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry713 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets484 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views