Major Wire’s new Website offers live chat Q&A
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues.
In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers to submit specific production-related questions to Major Wire screening experts and receive a quick response.
This fall, a live chat feature will be unveiled to provide producers with same-time answers.
However, the company notes that if producers would rather discuss these questions with an authorized dealer, they can locate a representative via the new dealer locator feature.
The new website also provides detailed information on the company’s Screen Maintenance Seminars and Screening Plant Audits that the company says shows customers how to produce “more material for less cost.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views