Major Wire’s new Website offers live chat Q&A
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues.
In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers to submit specific production-related questions to Major Wire screening experts and receive a quick response.
This fall, a live chat feature will be unveiled to provide producers with same-time answers.
However, the company notes that if producers would rather discuss these questions with an authorized dealer, they can locate a representative via the new dealer locator feature.
The new website also provides detailed information on the company’s Screen Maintenance Seminars and Screening Plant Audits that the company says shows customers how to produce “more material for less cost.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views