Major Wire’s new Website offers live chat Q&A
Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Limited unveiled its new Website (www.majorwire.cc) and the electronic medium now provides producers with the ability to answer producer screening inquiries through multiple avenues.
In addition to phone and e-mail contacts, a Q & A section allows producers to submit specific production-related questions to Major Wire screening experts and receive a quick response.
This fall, a live chat feature will be unveiled to provide producers with same-time answers.
However, the company notes that if producers would rather discuss these questions with an authorized dealer, they can locate a representative via the new dealer locator feature.
The new website also provides detailed information on the company’s Screen Maintenance Seminars and Screening Plant Audits that the company says shows customers how to produce “more material for less cost.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world305 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior195 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views