Manager – Aggregates Division
Tomlinson Group is Hiring
R.W. Tomlinson Limited is currently reviewing potential candidates to fill an immediate requirement for a Manager – Aggregates Division. Reporting to the Vice President, the Manager – Aggregates Division will have overall responsibility for the Quarry and Pit operations at the Tomlinson Group and be part of the Senior Management Team. This position is based at our corporate head office at 5597 Power Road, Ottawa, Ontario.
Responsibilities will include all Ottawa area quarry and pit operations (Moodie Quarry, Rideau Quarry, Cannan Quarry, Burnside Sand & Gravel, and Stittsville Quarry), along with responsibility for Ontario Trap Rock (Bruce Mines, Ontario), and the Brechin Quarry (Toronto).
-Management of all blasting, crushing, screening, washing, and loading operations;
-Operation, maintenance, planning, and replacement of all fixed equipment;
-Operation of all mobile equipment in the quarry;
-Lead and develop a team of employees ranging from foreman, superintendants, drillers, blasters, equipment operators and skilled trades people;
-Support expansion, site licensing and acquisition activities;
-Preparation of yearly operation and capital spending plans;
-Development of new products and markets for materials. Support Sales Team;
-Accountable for quality and ISO standards;
-Accountable for health and safety of employees and operations.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter via email at email@example.com or via mail to 5597 Power Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 3N4.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Classifieds
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views