Manager – Aggregates Division
Tomlinson Group is Hiring
R.W. Tomlinson Limited is currently reviewing potential candidates to fill an immediate requirement for a Manager – Aggregates Division. Reporting to the Vice President, the Manager – Aggregates Division will have overall responsibility for the Quarry and Pit operations at the Tomlinson Group and be part of the Senior Management Team. This position is based at our corporate head office at 5597 Power Road, Ottawa, Ontario.
Responsibilities will include all Ottawa area quarry and pit operations (Moodie Quarry, Rideau Quarry, Cannan Quarry, Burnside Sand & Gravel, and Stittsville Quarry), along with responsibility for Ontario Trap Rock (Bruce Mines, Ontario), and the Brechin Quarry (Toronto).
-Management of all blasting, crushing, screening, washing, and loading operations;
-Operation, maintenance, planning, and replacement of all fixed equipment;
-Operation of all mobile equipment in the quarry;
-Lead and develop a team of employees ranging from foreman, superintendants, drillers, blasters, equipment operators and skilled trades people;
-Support expansion, site licensing and acquisition activities;
-Preparation of yearly operation and capital spending plans;
-Development of new products and markets for materials. Support Sales Team;
-Accountable for quality and ISO standards;
-Accountable for health and safety of employees and operations.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to 5597 Power Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 3N4.
From our partners
MORE FROM Classifieds
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views