Manitou Americas invests in S.D. training facility
Manitou Americas has invested in a dedicated training facility for its XPRT Training department at its Madison, S.D., location.
The facility, consisting of a 8,100-square-foot indoor training space and a 62,000-square-foot outdoor demo area, hosts sales and service training courses for the Gehl, Manitou, and Mustang dealer networks.
The indoor facility includes an area for welding instruction, an exhaust recovery system, and
classroom space with presentation technology. The exhaust recovery system allows engine operation for hydraulic and electrical testing. The outdoor demo area includes a 269-square-foot climate-controlled viewing trailer that allows attendees to view product demonstrations in all weather conditions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views