Manitou Americas invests in S.D. training facility
Manitou Americas has invested in a dedicated training facility for its XPRT Training department at its Madison, S.D., location.
The facility, consisting of a 8,100-square-foot indoor training space and a 62,000-square-foot outdoor demo area, hosts sales and service training courses for the Gehl, Manitou, and Mustang dealer networks.
The indoor facility includes an area for welding instruction, an exhaust recovery system, and
classroom space with presentation technology. The exhaust recovery system allows engine operation for hydraulic and electrical testing. The outdoor demo area includes a 269-square-foot climate-controlled viewing trailer that allows attendees to view product demonstrations in all weather conditions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views