Manitou Americas invests in S.D. training facility
Manitou Americas has invested in a dedicated training facility for its XPRT Training department at its Madison, S.D., location.
The facility, consisting of a 8,100-square-foot indoor training space and a 62,000-square-foot outdoor demo area, hosts sales and service training courses for the Gehl, Manitou, and Mustang dealer networks.
The indoor facility includes an area for welding instruction, an exhaust recovery system, and
classroom space with presentation technology. The exhaust recovery system allows engine operation for hydraulic and electrical testing. The outdoor demo area includes a 269-square-foot climate-controlled viewing trailer that allows attendees to view product demonstrations in all weather conditions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home925 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...575 Views
- How to become a more productive worker314 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views