Manitou Americas invests in S.D. training facility
Manitou Americas has invested in a dedicated training facility for its XPRT Training department at its Madison, S.D., location.
The facility, consisting of a 8,100-square-foot indoor training space and a 62,000-square-foot outdoor demo area, hosts sales and service training courses for the Gehl, Manitou, and Mustang dealer networks.
The indoor facility includes an area for welding instruction, an exhaust recovery system, and
classroom space with presentation technology. The exhaust recovery system allows engine operation for hydraulic and electrical testing. The outdoor demo area includes a 269-square-foot climate-controlled viewing trailer that allows attendees to view product demonstrations in all weather conditions.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs750 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year364 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries315 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs212 Views