Manitou at bauma: upgrading three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.”
The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and an attachments recognition system to make using an changing attachments easier. It now also comes with an automatic stabilization pattern that reads the terrain and automatically creates the most stable base in setting the stabilizers. There’s a new color display monitor and a see-through roof that lets operators always see the boom as they work.
The company will also have its rough terrain forklift in its latest iteration at is booth, and that booth will also feature Gehl and Mustang products. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany and nigh has fallen, not too cold and only a few spots of rain.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views