Manitou at bauma: upgrading three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.”
The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and an attachments recognition system to make using an changing attachments easier. It now also comes with an automatic stabilization pattern that reads the terrain and automatically creates the most stable base in setting the stabilizers. There’s a new color display monitor and a see-through roof that lets operators always see the boom as they work.
The company will also have its rough terrain forklift in its latest iteration at is booth, and that booth will also feature Gehl and Mustang products. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany and nigh has fallen, not too cold and only a few spots of rain.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views