Manitou at bauma: upgrading three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.”
The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and an attachments recognition system to make using an changing attachments easier. It now also comes with an automatic stabilization pattern that reads the terrain and automatically creates the most stable base in setting the stabilizers. There’s a new color display monitor and a see-through roof that lets operators always see the boom as they work.
The company will also have its rough terrain forklift in its latest iteration at is booth, and that booth will also feature Gehl and Mustang products. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany and nigh has fallen, not too cold and only a few spots of rain.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views