Manitou at bauma: upgrading three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler
Manitou will hit bauma running in April, highlighting its display with an upgrade to the three-in-one Rotative Telescopic Handler. As the company says, “It’s a crane, it’s a telehandler, it’s a platform.”
The machine now comes with a Mercedes engine and an attachments recognition system to make using an changing attachments easier. It now also comes with an automatic stabilization pattern that reads the terrain and automatically creates the most stable base in setting the stabilizers. There’s a new color display monitor and a see-through roof that lets operators always see the boom as they work.
The company will also have its rough terrain forklift in its latest iteration at is booth, and that booth will also feature Gehl and Mustang products. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany and nigh has fallen, not too cold and only a few spots of rain.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views