Manitou third quarter revenues up 10 percent
With $1.2 billion in revenue as of Oct. 1, the company reports that it expects to meet or exceed its forecast fiscal year 2012 revenues of $1.6 billion. Should they meet that goal, it would represent a 10 percent increase in revenues over 2011.
Despite the good news, Manitou expects 2013 revenue to flatten with two constrained half-years.
“Order intake remains very volatile from one week to the next and from one country to the next,” said Manitou President and CEO Jean-Christophe Giroux. “Europe clearly slows down, but U.S. are quite strong with rental coming back.”
The Rough Terrain Handling (RTH) Division generated 1-percent revenue growth year-over-year, with a total of $242.2 million; the Industrial Material Handling (IMH) Division generated 23-percent revenue growth year-over-year, with a total of $48 million; and the Compact Equipment (CE) Division generated a 39-percent revenue growth year-over-year, with a total of nearly $81 million.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines378 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)296 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views