Manitowoc Crane Care announces new customer support program
Eric Pommier, vice president of Manitowoc Crane Care in EMEA, announced at Bauma 2010 that Manitowoc will continue to offer new customer support programs, despite the economic downturn.
Manitowoc’s commitment to aftermarket support has remained constant, despite one of the most dramatic slowdowns in the industry’s history, he said.
Pommier said even with difficult market conditions, Manitowoc Crane Care’s service response and coverage has not changed.
“Despite the challenging global market, we have maintained our workforce and our position in the industry. We understand the importance of delivering excellent customer support,” he said in a written statement. “Manitowoc Crane Care is a real differentiator for us, and the support we give our customers and dealers must continue regardless of the economic situation.”
Manitowoc Crane Care will announce new sales promotions throughout bauma 2010. The special event promotions will extend to a selection of parts and commodities for Grove mobile cranes, Potain tower cranes and Manitowoc crawler cranes. Crane Care will also promote its training, technical documentation and ancillary.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views