Manitowoc Crane Care announces new customer support program
Eric Pommier, vice president of Manitowoc Crane Care in EMEA, announced at Bauma 2010 that Manitowoc will continue to offer new customer support programs, despite the economic downturn.
Manitowoc’s commitment to aftermarket support has remained constant, despite one of the most dramatic slowdowns in the industry’s history, he said.
Pommier said even with difficult market conditions, Manitowoc Crane Care’s service response and coverage has not changed.
“Despite the challenging global market, we have maintained our workforce and our position in the industry. We understand the importance of delivering excellent customer support,” he said in a written statement. “Manitowoc Crane Care is a real differentiator for us, and the support we give our customers and dealers must continue regardless of the economic situation.”
Manitowoc Crane Care will announce new sales promotions throughout bauma 2010. The special event promotions will extend to a selection of parts and commodities for Grove mobile cranes, Potain tower cranes and Manitowoc crawler cranes. Crane Care will also promote its training, technical documentation and ancillary.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views