Manitowoc Crane Care announces new customer support program
Eric Pommier, vice president of Manitowoc Crane Care in EMEA, announced at Bauma 2010 that Manitowoc will continue to offer new customer support programs, despite the economic downturn.
Manitowoc’s commitment to aftermarket support has remained constant, despite one of the most dramatic slowdowns in the industry’s history, he said.
Pommier said even with difficult market conditions, Manitowoc Crane Care’s service response and coverage has not changed.
“Despite the challenging global market, we have maintained our workforce and our position in the industry. We understand the importance of delivering excellent customer support,” he said in a written statement. “Manitowoc Crane Care is a real differentiator for us, and the support we give our customers and dealers must continue regardless of the economic situation.”
Manitowoc Crane Care will announce new sales promotions throughout bauma 2010. The special event promotions will extend to a selection of parts and commodities for Grove mobile cranes, Potain tower cranes and Manitowoc crawler cranes. Crane Care will also promote its training, technical documentation and ancillary.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views