Manitowoc Crane Care announces new customer support program
Eric Pommier, vice president of Manitowoc Crane Care in EMEA, announced at Bauma 2010 that Manitowoc will continue to offer new customer support programs, despite the economic downturn.
Manitowoc’s commitment to aftermarket support has remained constant, despite one of the most dramatic slowdowns in the industry’s history, he said.
Pommier said even with difficult market conditions, Manitowoc Crane Care’s service response and coverage has not changed.
“Despite the challenging global market, we have maintained our workforce and our position in the industry. We understand the importance of delivering excellent customer support,” he said in a written statement. “Manitowoc Crane Care is a real differentiator for us, and the support we give our customers and dealers must continue regardless of the economic situation.”
Manitowoc Crane Care will announce new sales promotions throughout bauma 2010. The special event promotions will extend to a selection of parts and commodities for Grove mobile cranes, Potain tower cranes and Manitowoc crawler cranes. Crane Care will also promote its training, technical documentation and ancillary.
From our partners
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views