Asphalt paving company Hardrives Inc., in St. Cloud, Minn., acquired Lakeland-based Tower Asphalt Inc. for an undisclosed amount. Tower Asphalt and Hardrives Inc. are competitors on highway projects for counties and cities in the Twin Cities and for the Minnesota DOT.
Titan America sold its Cumberland quarry in Salem, Ky. The quarry has more than a billion tons of reserves on the Cumberland River and barges aggregates to various locations along the Mississippi River, including New Orleans and neighboring markets.
In an agreement that has yet to be finalized, Meadow Vista, Calif.-based Chevreaux Aggregates Inc. would be sold to a partnership consisting of Sacramento-based Teichert Materials and Rocklin-based Western Care Construction Co. The partnership, Green Vista Holdings, has the option to purchase Chevreaux Aggregates and is currently conducting due diligence. Teichert has been responsible for managing the plant. AM
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting920 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem907 Views
- Graniterock uses grazing for grass management273 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve240 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime220 Views