Martin conveyor pulleys keep you and your material up and moving
This specialty product line is available as stock, and made-to-order with exceptional delivery time. Martin has what it takes to keep your product moving including: drum pulleys, wing pulleys, lagging, bushings, take-up frames, shafting and other specialty products. Martin heavy-duty drum pulleys are aggressively constructed in either standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty, machined and engineered drums.
Wing pulleys are available in standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty and quarry duty AR, and are designed to meet the most common types of failure: wing folding, premature contact bar wear and hub weld fatigue. Other solutions include lagging in vulcanized, cold bond, strip, shell, weld-on, SOF, molded urethane, Holz and ceramic, and wear parts such as lagged contact bars and wear rims. Martin products excel in harsh rugged conditions and this superior quality is matched by fast reliable service when needed most. For more information visit our website at www.martinsprocket.com/ or call 817-258-3000.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure512 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park345 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views