Martin conveyor pulleys keep you and your material up and moving
This specialty product line is available as stock, and made-to-order with exceptional delivery time. Martin has what it takes to keep your product moving including: drum pulleys, wing pulleys, lagging, bushings, take-up frames, shafting and other specialty products. Martin heavy-duty drum pulleys are aggressively constructed in either standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty, machined and engineered drums.
Wing pulleys are available in standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty and quarry duty AR, and are designed to meet the most common types of failure: wing folding, premature contact bar wear and hub weld fatigue. Other solutions include lagging in vulcanized, cold bond, strip, shell, weld-on, SOF, molded urethane, Holz and ceramic, and wear parts such as lagged contact bars and wear rims. Martin products excel in harsh rugged conditions and this superior quality is matched by fast reliable service when needed most. For more information visit our website at www.martinsprocket.com/ or call 817-258-3000.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views