Martin conveyor pulleys keep you and your material up and moving
This specialty product line is available as stock, and made-to-order with exceptional delivery time. Martin has what it takes to keep your product moving including: drum pulleys, wing pulleys, lagging, bushings, take-up frames, shafting and other specialty products. Martin heavy-duty drum pulleys are aggressively constructed in either standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty, machined and engineered drums.
Wing pulleys are available in standard duty, mine duty, quarry duty and quarry duty AR, and are designed to meet the most common types of failure: wing folding, premature contact bar wear and hub weld fatigue. Other solutions include lagging in vulcanized, cold bond, strip, shell, weld-on, SOF, molded urethane, Holz and ceramic, and wear parts such as lagged contact bars and wear rims. Martin products excel in harsh rugged conditions and this superior quality is matched by fast reliable service when needed most. For more information visit our website at www.martinsprocket.com/ or call 817-258-3000.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views