Martin Marietta attacks Vulcan’s investor presentation
Martin Marietta Materials (MMM) has responded to Vulcan Materials’ Jan. 5 presentation to investors as to why it’s recommending to shareholders against accepting MMM’s proposed hostile takeover.
Go to http://www.thestreet.com/story/11366777/1/martin-marietta-materials-inc-responds-to-vulcan-materials-presentation.html to see Martin Marietta’s response.
For Vulcan’s presentation, go to http://www.realaggregatesleader.com/.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1055 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April578 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views