Martin Marietta could acquire Texas Industries
Martin Marietta is in late-stage talks to acquire the company, according to a report Friday from the New York Times.
This is not the first time Martin Marietta and Texas Industries have considered an acquisition. The two companies discussed a sale last year but never went forward with a transaction. However, talks recently restarted, and the report notes that this could be an all-stock deal.
The Times reports that a deal could be announced early this week, though it is not too soon for the deal to fall apart.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1295 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1046 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?694 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant532 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth473 Views