Martin Marietta could acquire Texas Industries
Martin Marietta is in late-stage talks to acquire the company, according to a report Friday from the New York Times.
This is not the first time Martin Marietta and Texas Industries have considered an acquisition. The two companies discussed a sale last year but never went forward with a transaction. However, talks recently restarted, and the report notes that this could be an all-stock deal.
The Times reports that a deal could be announced early this week, though it is not too soon for the deal to fall apart.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views