Martin Marietta could acquire Texas Industries
Martin Marietta is in late-stage talks to acquire the company, according to a report Friday from the New York Times.
This is not the first time Martin Marietta and Texas Industries have considered an acquisition. The two companies discussed a sale last year but never went forward with a transaction. However, talks recently restarted, and the report notes that this could be an all-stock deal.
The Times reports that a deal could be announced early this week, though it is not too soon for the deal to fall apart.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities335 Views