Martin Marietta promotes CFO Anne Lloyd to executive vice president
(North Carolina) – A veteran executive of Martin Marietta Materials will now join the top ranks of the construction aggregates company’s management team.
Anne Lloyd, chief financial officer and treasurer, was elected by the Raleigh company’s board to be an executive vice president.
Lloyd joined Martin Marietta in 1998 as vice president and controller and was promoted to chief accounting officer a year later., She has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since 2005. Lloyd was elected treasurer in March 2006.
Prior to joining Martin Marietta, she was a senior manager at Ernst & Young. Lloyd is a 1983 graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with an accounting concentration.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency125 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views