Martin Marietta promotes CFO Anne Lloyd to executive vice president
(North Carolina) — A veteran executive of Martin Marietta Materials will now join the top ranks of the construction aggregates company’s management team.
Anne Lloyd, chief financial officer and treasurer, was elected by the Raleigh company’s board to be an executive vice president.
Lloyd joined Martin Marietta in 1998 as vice president and controller and was promoted to chief accounting officer a year later., She has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since 2005. Lloyd was elected treasurer in March 2006.
Prior to joining Martin Marietta, she was a senior manager at Ernst & Young. Lloyd is a 1983 graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with an accounting concentration.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views